How to prevent counterfeit products? What are some effective ways to prevent counterfeit goods? If the product has technical features, a patent right should be...
Zoom, a music device, has filed a lawsuit against an NEC subsidiary that provides the web conference "Zoom" for trademark infringement. Zoom Inc. of music equip...
Summary of the case When the love hotel was operating under the name "Hotel Chanel", Chanel sued the love hotel based on the Unfair Competition Prevention Law, ...
- Top page of Shin-Nagoya Patent and Trademark Office
- Inventive step
- Patent prior use right
- Acts that cause confusion
- Amendment of patent application
- Author's rights (copyright, moral rights, neighboring rights)
- Change of application from patent application to utility model registration application
- Copyright of cartoon characters (Popeye 4th case)
- Copyright term
- Design rights
- Distinguishing by using a trademark (Article 3, Paragraph 2 of the Trademark Law)
- Divisional application
- Domestic priority
- Equal infringement (range of effect of patent right)
- Examination period for trademark registration application
- Famous display abuse act
- Form imitation
- Is a built-for-sale house a copyrighted work?
- Non-easiness of design creation
- Novelty of invention
- Occurrence of copyright, moral rights, and neighboring rights
- One Rainy Night in Tokyo Incident
- Partial design
- Patent Law Article 104-3 (Defense for Reasons for Invalidation-Kilby Case)
- Patent search, design search, trademark search
- Prior application for expansion (Patent Law Article 29-2)
- Prior use right of trademark
- Protective mark system
- Reasons for refusal due to the registered trademark of the prior applicant (Article 4, Paragraph 1, Item 11 of the Trademark Law)
- Reasons for refusal due to unregistered well-known trademark (Trademark Law, Article 4, Paragraph 1, Item 10)
- Regional collective trademark system
- To the extent that trademark rights do not take effect
- Trademark invalidation trial
- Trial for cancellation of non-use (Article 50 of the Trademark Law)
- Trial for Cancellation of Unauthorized Use (Trademark Law, Article 51, Article 52-2, Article 53)
- Trial for invalidation of patent
- Unity of invention
- Useful information on intellectual property
- What is a violation of Article 3.1 of the Trademark Law (a trademark used for goods or services related to one's own business)?
- What is an industrially usable design? (Design Law, Article 3, Paragraph 1 Pillar)
- What is an invention under the Patent Law (industrial applicability)?